The Naturestone system uses the “Henrick” patented system of adhering natural stone to structural masonry blocks.
The system involves using:
- high strength, purpose neutral-cure adhesive
- 316 marine grade pins, fixed mechanically,
top and bottom.
insuring each unit’s structural integrity.
Constructional and engineering advantages of
Nature Stone include:
- Lighter weight and the availabilty of
- Ability of engineers to use standard design
- AS3700 and BCA compliant
- Ecologically Sustainable Development
benefits of Betta Block including the use of
recycled materials and less concrete
Baines Masonry’s Nature Stone™ is specially made to order only. As this is not a stock item, we will require a leadtime to manufacture this product. Contact us directly for details.
Nature Stone is:
- easy to lay
- easy to reinforce
- cost effective
- engineer friendly (existing design tables)
- complete (capping, corner returns, sills)
- Nature Stone available as a segmented
retaining wall product (Baines Tasman range of landscape walling)
Baines Masonry’s “Nature Stone” is part of the
BelleStone™ range of products.